The whole town is buzzing with this question that How Apple’s iPhone x sold out in few mins ???
Well, Apple has been the king of marketing. They hype every minor thing associated with them. U can call it strategy or The USA impact that everyone wants a piece of that eaten apple.
Everyone is so mesmerized with the promotions & so-called popularity of apple that it has become a status symbol.
Anyways we’ll discuss how good actually apple is or not some other day.
Coming to the point, how apple was able to get iPhone x sold out in few mins: –
Due to shortage of AMOLED screen’s apple was never going to fulfill the demand of iPhone’s this time, on time. So, they launched iPhone 8 & 8 plus without it.
Now coming to iPhone x, apple knew, it won’t be easy to sell the phones in that price. So, they came up with another marketing gimmick.
Headline:- ” apple iPhone x sold out in few mins”.
– Fact is, they never provided sufficient devices for sale at first place which they knew would be required, rather than that they shorted that in number so that more hype can be created.
– Also, this time Apple was not willing to give devices to test or review on the scale they normally does. As a result every YouTuber, blogger, news influencers or experts latched to the devices they could.
– Also, apple did not release special quota which it always release for celebrities & public figure’s as a good gesture or promotions & marketing. As a result, their buyers team got in Que.
– Ultimately, with some loyal customer base & all others Que was set to order the iPhone x.
It was like apple had 25 in stocks but buyers were 100. So, this resulted in iPhone sold out in first few mins.
Now the question is whether Que will remain for long?
Answer is NO. Apple won’t hold it for long.
Right away soon apple will bring its next lot and we @ imsnweb.com won’t be surprised that they will repeat this strategy again.
Why apple is doing such things?
There are few reasons:-
1) iPhone 8 & 8 plus are not successful and before everyone starts shouting this, apple wants to shift attention to iPhone x.
2) iPhone x represents iPhone’s 10 years anniversary & apple wants people to believe that it is something major in the making.
3) Apple believes that this kind of strategy will make everyone believe that this high price is justified.
Now, apple has passed another year making people believe that they are game changer & also raised the pricing of the whole sector quietly with this strategy.
Also this gives time to apple to check their fan base and the extent of possibilities for price hikes.
We @ imsnweb.com are not favoring or opposing Apple’s iPhone, we are giving our opinion. So, respect our side of the story as well before triggering a hateful or showing loyalties.
And for the fans who still want to buy the Apple iPhone, links below